Bankstown Podiatry Sydney
With extensive years of podiatric experience and friendly service, we help identify the cause of your foot and/or leg complaint, and work efficiently and quickly to treat the condition so that you can get back on your feet as soon as possible.
We work with almost all private health funds and can offer you professional advice and the corrective steps you need to take to better your feet.
Our dedicated Podiatrists work with the latest cutting edge techniques and modern equipment to ensure you get the best treatment and quickest recovery time possible.
You should see a Podiatrist if:
- You suffer from sore feet and ankles
- You have heel pain, knee pain or hip pain
- You have ingrown toenails, cracked heels, corns , bunions or calluses
- Your ankles frequently give way and either roll in or roll out
- Your child suffers from flatfeet, pigeon toes, out- toes, foot/ leg/ knee pains
- Your child frequently falls over or you frequently fall over
- You need to recover from a sports injury
We also design and make custom orthotics, provide acupuncture and dry needling services and can do ingrown nail surgeries.
Here at Bankstown Podiatry, we offer the best in foot, ankle and lower leg treatment, so if you are suffering from these ailments or just want a friendly consultation, visit us in our conveniently located Bankstown office or call (02) 9791 5798
Sydney Areas Serviced Include: Yagoona, Punchbowl, Greenacre, Georges Hall, Chullora, Revesby, Padstow & Panania.